Friday, September 24, 2010

I'll take WHAT'S ON PEOPLE'S MIND for $200, Alex

This week in MY FRIDAY COLUMN I tackled a few different topics that are on the minds of concerned citizens these days:


MY FRIDAY COLUMN: A Little Dried, Mixed Flower Petals

Jeffersonville and Bridge tolls:

...If I wanted to be a State Senator, whose job would begin on January 1st, I think I would start reading up on the subject.  The legislature will be asked to sign off on any plan that the Bi-State Authority comes up with.


New Albany City Council Needs to balance budget:


...More than one council members have said that when they leave office there will be no deficit, but so far they have done nothing to correct the problem.


Mayor England Announces He is Running for Re-election:


This city has a pretty consistent recorded of throwing mayor’s out after only one term so I have some doubts about his chances...Without anyone else officially announcing their intentions, I would assume he would be the front runner.


Some pretty hot topics in the news these days and as elections get closer, I am sure things will only get hotter.  I look forward to hearing what you think and, as always...Thanks for reading!





No comments: