Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Albany has a Candidate who appears to have a pulse

Checking the Floyd County Clerk's list of candidates that have filed for Municipal Elections has been disappointing during the first week of filing.

2011 CANDIDATES

Yesterday Brad Bell filed to run for City Council at Large.  I admit I know very little about Brad, but at least he has put a little thought into running for public office...

http://www.bradbellforcitycouncil.com/

As far as I know neither of the candidates that have filed to run for Mayor of New Albany have even considered  websites.  I cannot find them on Facebook or Twitter either.

When I saw Brad's name on the filing list I searched for him on Facebook, requested him as a friend, and was directed to his website.

I look forward to hearing more about Brad and wish him luck in his first campaign.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Any info that want or need feel free to ask...I will be happy to help you out any way that I can...thank you for helping me get the message out there, it is greatly appreciated!