Saturday, February 12, 2011

Who is Irv Stumler?

I have been waiting for Mayoral candidate Irv Stumler to let me know who he is ever since he made his announcement that he was running for mayor.  With the mail on Friday I received a letter with a return address from the Committee to elect Irv Stumler.

I figured that this was his letter introducing himself to me, letting me know who he was and what he stands for.  Instead all I got was an invitation to a fundraiser.  Well, I am not about to donate to a campaign for someone I know nothing about, but alas part of the letterhead included  a web address:

www.stumlerformayor.com 

Now I will be able to see who Irv Stumler is and make an informed decision about the upcoming election and decide if I will be able to support him.

So I type the web address carefully into the browser and I am not directed to a page enlightening me about Mr. Stumler.  Instead I am directed to a GODADDY.COM page asking if I would like to purchase the domain.

Is this the type of thing that we should expect from a Stumler Administration?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T TRUST THIS GUY!!!!!
I worked for Irv's son and Irv was ultimately an investor in his son's business. I know Irv, and he is nothing but a fake. He is running as a Democrat? HMMMMM! That's real interesting, as he has made his feelings know to me and others as a Republican.

Ask yourself this, if Irv thinks he can save and create business' in New Albany, then why is it that as an investor he could not even help save his own son's business?

I will do everything in my power to mae sure this fake is not elected.

Anonymous said...

MORE PROOF THAT IRV IS A FAKE.

Check this website out:
http://www.patriotwatch.com/billboards.htm

As you will see, Irv donated to this billboard campaign.

And yet he is running as a democrat????? HMMM

You have to wonder????

It is time to shut this guy down before he screws New Albany.

So Mr. Stumler, I ask you this:
You have gone on record as saying that you want to grow and create business in New Albany, GREAT, then let's see a written plan. OH, I forgot, you don't have one.

Under your advice and direction, you drove your son's business in the ground, and put a lot to hard working people out of work - Good Job there fella! That is just the type of mayor we need, now isn't it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Irv,
I wonder if your son is helping you with your campaign?
If so, then I know that your campaign is doomed to fail, as niether one of you can run a business, let alone a Democratic Campaign.
After all, didn't you and your son both contribute to a patriot watch billboard campaign supporting George Bush.
Now I am not saying that it's bad, I am just saying it's hypocritical to run as a Democtaic candidate when you are truly a Republican.
It is sad enough that you are lying to yourself, but it is even worse that you are lying to the people of New Albany!

Unknown said...

I would simply like to find out more about ANY of the Mayoral Candidates, and what their plans are. Irv Stumler is clearly the wrong choice for New Albany, but I can't find anything about the other 2. Does anyone know of websites??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It's simple, He's a liar!