Friday, October 22, 2010

2010 General Election Endorsements

For this years election I have decided to take the plunge and jump into the endorsement game, maybe next year I will ask the New Albany City council to help subsidize me.

My Friday Column Announces First Endorsements

Since mid 2009 I have worked diligently to become an active advocate for the average person to become more politically engaged.  A major aim of mine is to address issues at the Federal, State and Local level.  I have and will continue to work to ensure that we have a government climate that best benefits the citizens of New Albany and Floyd County


Shane Gibson--Indiana House District 72


I have known Mr. Gibson for many years.   I feel he has worked hard to make our community a better place as a Deputy Prosecutor and in his current position a City Attorney.Mr. Gibson stands firm that using tolls to pay for the Bridges project is a bad idea while his opponent has the same wait and see as his counterpart in the Senate race. 


http://electshanegibson.com/

Charles "Chuck" Freiberger--Indiana Senate District



With the budget crisis that has faced many school corporations including the New Albany-Floyd County Consolidated Schools, I think that it is important that we are represented by someone with an education background.  With the huge cuts in education that Hoosiers have recently faced I think that it is important to send someone to Indianapolis that has made education a priority.  



http://chuckfreiberger.com/index/
Baron Hill--US House District 9


...Mr. Hill drove by and saw my makeshift toll booth that was built as part of a protest.  He told the group I was sitting with that he hated the idea of tolls.  It was good to hear that from a member of Congress.

http://www.hoosiersforhill.com/

No jobs or influence were offered to me for the endorsement that I have made

Remember to Vote November 2

I am Matthew Nash and I approve this message

No comments: